Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank you, somebody!

So surprisingly,
I received something that I think it's very specially special.
See what is this:
Can't see clearly here.

I was shocked when I saw my image on the transparency.
I thought only I'm the one who is going to spend long time drawing my friend's image.
However, I was so touched when my housemate knocked on my door and showed me this.
I admitted that was me on my first glance.
I was so deeply touched and asked,"Who drew this?!!"
"I don't know. The one who stays with Alec gave me and asked me to pass it to you and said that someone in the church kept your photo and drew this for you!" She ran away after telling me all this.
Huh?! The heart teared..
Thank you very much eventhough I still don't know who are you!
Till now, I really can't think of who is so creative that he/she makes this for me!!!
You are owesome!

It looks like this with it's shadow.
Can't really show the effect without OHP.
Anyway, still.. it's me!
Millions of thanks from me!
I love it!
Muahaha..
Tell me who you are please!!!!

Yvonne
15th August 2008
10:15 pm

No comments: