Thursday, August 14, 2008

伟大的妈妈

It's a lovely day today!
I'm happy!! Do I?
Yes, I am!!

I get to know that I've no chance to go back Malaysia for the moment.
Well, God has surely arranged everything best for me.
I got to eat mooncake from Calorie yesterday. So sweet~
It reminds me that Mooncake Festival is coming soon!!!
Still remember where did we had our Mooncake Festival celebration last year?
The playground.. the lanterns.. Cool~
What about the specials today?
Thank you Melody for your Beard Papa's fresh'n natural cream puff.
You make me fall in love to it!!! Couldn't explain the tastiness...

Yummy~

Besides, I felt the love of mum today!!!
I got fantastic typical dinner today!!!
Curry chicken, sweet sour fish, vegetable soup, and two other veges!
Awesome!
It has been some times that five of us never sit down and have dinner together already.
Eventhough we have problems in communication,
(2 persons don't know cantonese,
1 person doesn't know mandarin,
3 persons don't know hokkien!)
but it's a great opportunity to have this wonderful dinner together!
The visitation of Melody's mum reunites us!
She cooked our dinner,
she washed our plates,
she mopped the kitchen,
she cleaned our bathroom,
she even vacuumed our living room!!!
Huh?! You came for a visit and yet you did all this for us!
You make me wanted to call you "mum" rather than "aunty".
You really touched us.
Not allowing us to disturb you, you did all the chores.
Thank you very much, aunty! I think "mum" would be better..
I heard that this delightful dinner will continue for few days.
辛苦你了..
谢谢阿姨的晚餐!
有家的感觉 & 妈妈的味道~

家仍永远最温馨,
父母永远最伟大!

Yvonne
14th August 2008
9.00 pm

No comments: