Friday, August 8, 2008

告訴我吧!


I'm wondering.. where am I now?
Where am I standing now?
Am I really who I am?
Lots of the time, I felt so lost..

Am I doing what I want to do?
Obviously NOT!
If I'm doing what I wanted to do,
I'd definitely not sleep until 11am in the morning..
I'd definitely not in my current size now..
I'd definitely not being so stress now!!!
Again, NOT!!

Am I aiming for what I want actually?
NO! Definitely NOT!
I'm the one who always trying to fulfill what the others want..
I'm controlled by people around me,
environment around me,
and everything around me..
I'm influenced by what other people think and speak!

It's a good thing to expose me to different sorts of temptations..
It's fine to give me opportunities to try up different experiences..
I'm growing.. mentally and physically of course..
But, I'm still figuring who am I now..
Can I be whom I suppose to be?

I'm emo-ing perhaps..
Well, I'll be fine..

Placement..
where should I go?
Family? Study? Future? Spiritual growth?
What is my preference?
Never ever make my own decision before.
This is the 1st challenge for me..
I guess I should make my own decision this time..
I think I have an answer right now..
All the best..

Yvonne
8th August 2008
6.08 pm

No comments: