Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't ever give up!

Once again, I gave myself a try to go back to OCF.
It turned out to be having much more unfamiliar feelings.
After one and a half month of not being to OCF,
my spiritual growth dropped abruptly.
And yes, without God, we are just nothing!
The faith in God, took me for a long time to develop.
And yet, it took just few seconds to destroy it!
Temptations from devils, satans, ... it's nasty!
Hugs transferred uncountable cares.
Love is definitely surrounding us.
Most of all, He loves us!
The verse that strike me the most that day was from Matthew 6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well."

What happened was:
Daniel reminded me about this verse as he said that "God must be first in our life as Christians!"
Then, Ashley, again told us this verse when we were encouraged to read bible together.
After coming back from OCF, I realised that the verse sticking on my mirror was Matthew 6:33 as well!
It was so amazing!
James shared that he was stroked with a same verse over and over again as well.
And now, it happened in me.
Well, time to refresh God's word.
I believe that He is trying to talk to me and guide me in my life.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
-Philipians 4:13-
Without God, we are nothing.
With God, nothing is impossible.
Don't give up!

"Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me,
or seen in me -- put it into practice.
And the God of peace will be with you."
-Philipians 4:9-

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine
and puts them into practice is like a wise man
who built his house on the rock.
The rain came down,
the streams rose,
and the winds blew
and beat against that house;
yet it did not fall,
because it had its foundation on the rock."
-Matthew 7:24-25-

Yvonne
21st September 2008
2.12 am

No comments: