Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lawrence!


HAPPY BiRTHDAY, My dear brother!!


爱扮酷的弟弟,
愿你年年都那么帅气,
那么en dao, 那么leng zai..

Thank God for allowing me to know you more
through your big day.
For how much you like Jay Chou, Danny, Karen Kong,
and most of the local singers...
and type of songs that you like...
Also, how much you like singing... (serious?!)
Anyway, glad to know that you enjoy musics!
Listen more, learn more & sing more,
hoping that you'll get famous one day!

May your dreams come true.
远方的姐姐给你祝福。
好好加油哦!
姐姐对你有信心!
姐姐永远支持你!
As Sa姨 said:
"我说你行你就行!"
All the best in your PMR!

As you wish..
Lawrence said, "God bless me."
Lawrence said, "wish me have a big cake tomorrow."
Tonight you're going to receive a big cake!!!!
(I had requested 大姐 to send a big cake for you.
If there's no cake from her, go & find her.
Not me anymore! haha.. =p)

God bless you~
*Hugs*

Sis,
Yvonne

No comments: