Wednesday, August 19, 2009

S & Y at Glenelg (17/08/2009)

*Pretty starry night with rain for just a couple of minutes?
Miracle happens when you believe!*

I just can't help it.
It's a pretty cloudy night with lots of stars in the sky.
We were looking upwards at Glenelg, expecting no rain.
That's the hard one. I would say "yes" only if it rains.
After an hour and a half, I reached my house. I was going to leave him with "good night!".
And he was still waiting, with no smile and disappointed face.
Before I opened the car door, "It still not going to rain," he said.
I smiled at him. He seemed so upset.
He even checked for the weather before I left. It didn't seem going to rain though.
I asked him to wait for me for 5 minutes before we really said Goodbye~
So surprisingly, it rained. IT RAINED FINALLY AT 1.30am!!!!
And it rained for just a couple of minutes and it stopped!!!!
That's amazing!!! I had no choice and I had to say "yes!"
That's about it. It's something that I experienced once in a lifetime?
might be...

Thank you for your patience.
Sorry for making you wait. <3

No comments: