Saturday, August 22, 2009

1.30am 17/08/2009 -- 4pm 22/08/2009

Everything ends finally.
It's short but it created a meaningful part of my life.
It's sad. It's hurt either.
I know you didn't want it to happen but what can I do?
You are a little master, I'm not.
You are lonely, I'm not.
You got everything branded and materialistic, I'm not.
You are organised, I'm not.
You speak good English, I'm not!

I still learn to love you,
to understand you,
to support you,
to know you more,
but I felt so hard to fit myself into your life.

You shared your life with me,
you had been so honest to me,
yet the feeling of loving you still doesn't seem so right.
I struggled, I missed you all the times,
I cared about you.
I can't stop thinking about you.
Why am I doing this?
I knew it was a mistake since the starting.
Yet still, I tried.
I tried my best, at least.

I knew you don't want to lose me, and me too.
You had always hold me whenever you are with me.
I'm so sorry that I hurt you and I know you too.
I'm sorry that I didn't hold you b'cause I think it's really a mistake for us to get together.
I treasure the time you spent with me and I knew you cherished them too.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for your love, your cares.
It's best for us to part now, yes, it is.
Hoping for a better future.
All the best! Take care, S!

With love,
Yvonne

No comments: