Sunday, July 27, 2008

The End & The Start

I'm so tired now..
I'm so full..
Just back from church & fellowship..
Hardly open my eyes,
but just forcing myself to sit down relax and blog.
I won't write much..
Just allow the pictures to do the talking..

Fun to see the map and explore..成就感~

The driver (Br. Lucas)

Little girl...Good example - fasten your seat belt & duduk diam diam!

We were on the way to Stopford Road~ (Leslie & Noni's place)

1st time having such BIG MARSH MALLOW!!!

Busy time...

Desserts..

Leslie & I.. mother-like hugzz...

Andrew & I.. brother hug!! You almost crushed my bones!!

Anneth & I.. warm hugss...

Yvonne & naughty Bob

Sara & I

Lucas & I

Joy & little cutie...

Happy moment~

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you"
-Isaiah 43:5-

Overall, I enjoyed the fellowship on the last day of holiday...
The ending represents a new starting as well...
Starting class tomorrow...
Anyway, it's a fruitful day today!
Felt the joy among the youngsters and the elderly...
We eat & share & sing & dance together...
Felt the warmth of family love...
The unexplainable happiness~

~Through God's love, the HAPPINESS is in the air~



Yvonne
27th July 2008
7.45 pm

No comments: