Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blogger is back

After 1 month of struggling, everything ended finally...
Thank God for everything that happened within last month.
It's a month of exam, month of winter as well!
Everything goes well during the first two days of June.
I still remember that I learnt a lot on the first Sunday of June.
On that day, I finally realized the meaning of communion, after reading the bible.
Perhaps I was touched by His words.
Besides, also I realized the point of singing God's songs.
It's not a matter of how well you sing.
Well, it might be for part of it as we would like to sing out loud for God in a proper manner, proper voice.
But the more important part is the touching by God's songs, the lyrics.
Do you really understand what's the meaning behind the songs and the feeling of being touched by God's songs.
And furthermore,
we had a bible study on that day as well at Uncle William's place,
we had our nice and delicious lunch together, fellowshipping together,
and we had our movie day on that day.
The movie - Fliddler on the Roof, taught me a lot on the life as a God's children.
It's a very good movie and I really love it.

Medicines & Vitamin C with me..

The following days were not really alright for me.
I got "acute viral rhinitis"!!! (If I'm not wrong)
Viral? Sounds serious right?
But it's just representing a common cold..
Maybe a sudden change in weather from autumn to winter, causing me to fall sick.
Few days of continuous rhinorrheoa + nose block, I was really really tired.
Some more two tests were coming up at that time.
I couldn't concentrate at all in my revision.
I spent a lot of time sleeping and resting but it just couldn't cure.
I ate 5 oranges per day, 10 persimmons per day, well, they're just too late.
My immune system just couldn't boost up at that time.
Then only finally I made up my mind to take medicine.
With continuous prayers and medicine,
thank God that my viral infection ceased a day before the test.
I was not confident in the test but I really thank God when the result was out.
I believed that God was on my side when I seek for Him, pray to Him.

Messed room...

The moment stepping into swot week was... perhaps indescribable...
There were whole loads of notes to be revised.
And yes, I told myself that I'm off! No more blogging!
But, stress just came to me.
My posts in June showed my tension at that moment.
It was a very hard and tough time for me.
I thought a lot, and stress a lot, and thus I called a lot, chatted a lot.
Maybe this is the my first time having an exam here.
Feeling more challenging and much more different.
Anyway, they had past.
Eventhough I knew that I didn't prepare well for 1 of the subjects.
However, I had tried my best. I had done my part.
I do my best, God do the rest.
I surrender everything to my lovely heavenly Father God.

Dinner / supper after exam!

And now, the blogger is back. I'm finally released and freed.
We treated ourselves good after the exam ended.
We had yam seng session + nice dinner or can say supper that day.
I'm tired indeed. I need more rest.
Can't wait to join Sisters’ Soirée PART 2‏ tomorrow!
Yeah! I'm holidaying now!

Sisters’ Soirée PART 2

Relax!!!

Ice-cream makes me smile ^.^

Yvonne
3rd July 2008
10.26 pm

No comments: