Thursday, May 29, 2008

You can make a difference!

Recently something goes wrong to my Windows Live Messenger.
Finally I get to reinstall a new MSN.

And what's the point is:
I'm actually trying to send a handwritten message.
Perhaps some people are unable to receive it.
So I tried. I sent something that I used to draw.
It is of course a PIG.

And I got a reply which are: ***see below***



I appreciate this picture so much.
But 1 thing I really wish to know is:
Is this a PIG or an ELEPHANT???




Similar PIG or ELEPHANT with "???"...
whatever it is...
Looks interesting!
The drawer was asking me "u cari me why?"
Good malay + english...
Sounds interesting as well!

~Creative imagination makes a different in life~

*BORED*
These cute things wake me up.
Thank you for the drawings.
Haha...

Yvonne
29th May 2008
9.45 pm

2 comments:

TL said...

OMG.. Why my pig/elephant appeared here? Sorry la. Was a bit blur by then coz I was resting on my bed before that.

Ha ha. Anyway can I collect some copyright fee or do you want me to pay u because u publicy it for me?

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Truth & Faith Seeker said...

Hmmm...
Since you're so rich..
bought $3xx clothes...
why collecting copyright fees some more??

You should pay me publishing fees la..
haha..
I'm promoting your skills of your special drawings!!!
Money money come~ huhu~