Saturday, May 31, 2008

Take it easy!

I've no idea when did I get so many these things with me.
Mostly chocolates, butter, cheese, honey based...
Perhaps I love them.
Fattening right??
I love chocolates,
I love cheese,
I love honey,
And I love "mint" as well,
But I don't really like butter!


This is the second round.
No repeats in capturing them.
Finished all the biscuits from the first round,
finished all the cereals from the first round,
finished the whole bottle of nutella.
New items added for this round.
Also, new Nutella added.
Varieties of biscuits as well...
Three big boxes of cereals again...
Preparing myself for the coming war in June --
FINAL EXAM in WINTER!!



**Therapeutic Guidelines**
The most "colorful" books that I had ever bought.
And the price is of course most "beautiful" as well.
They aren't simple.
Cost me AUD 240!!!
Well, time to study hard.
Study smart!
Pray hard!

No more blogging from now on!
The blogger is OFF!
Till the end of the war~

Yvonne
31st May 2008
8.50 pm

No comments: