Saturday, March 28, 2009

?????

Everything doesn't seems quite right now.
Journey to the truth was halted.
It wasn't that easy though.
And I knew the toughness of going through this journey.

The daily bible verse for today:
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Everything that flash through my mind ends up with BIG "???"!
Is it? Why? How?
Even in the lectures, the fatty man said a man hung died and after 3 days, He just raise up again. And without evidence, people just take it with faith.
Evidence? yea.. where's the evidence?
Everything sounds not too right for me now.
And that is why, I'm giving up.

For me, I really don't know where am I now.
Life is just seems to be so unfair and I don't know why am I taking up this course in the end.
As I said before, if I couldn't take it till the end, please don't blame me.
I'm just trying to fulfil what you all want.
Mxxx said, "Life is like that one, just need to stand up at the point where you fall."
Okay.. I'll just try my best. At least there's no regret after all.

Be strong la!

No comments: