Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye 2008; Welcome 2009!

The last day of year 2008, few more hours to go.
Time to say bye bye to 2008.
It's a special and adventurous year for me.
First time having a study life in western country,
and I admit that there were lots of trials this year.
And lots of thanks for those who walked with me and supported me throughout the journey.
Thanks bros and sisters in christ..
Most of all, thank God for all of His plans and arrangements.
Thank God for providing me a shelter before i reached Adelaide.
Thank God for the lost and found.
Thank God for the falls and growths.
Thank God for warming me up with family love when I'm away from my hometown.
Thank God for giving chances for the failures.
Yes, thank God for everything.
I truly experience the existence of God in my life when I'm here.
Thanks for the encouragement in times of giving up!!!
Thanks for being understanding during my tough times.
Pace by pace, walking into a brand new year.
Planning for the coming year,
hopefully 明年会更好!

~Welcome 2009~

No comments: